- The Hero Party.
- The Villain Party.
- A link to the controller. Set by the ConsoleController.
- A link to the view. Set by the ConsoleController.
- The number of iterations of the gameLoop since the battle began.
- All the types of events that can be done by Fighters that are enabled to do so.
- Monsters loaded from the static XML files.
- Is one of the parties dead?
- Executes the next iteration of the game loop: After a pause of some duration, increment the current time of the battle. Then, execute all the events that are available for execution this iteration. Also, calls Status.genIteration(). Returns true if an event was executed.
+executeNextEvent(ct: int, cont: ConsoleController): boolean
- Query the two parties to see if there are any events that can be generated this iteration of the game loop. If there are events, execute the event from the party whose fighter has the highest dexterity. Return whether or not the event was executed or not.
+setCurrentTime(ct: int): void
+setView(v: ConsoleView): void
- Sets the view object link. Used by ConsoleController.
+setController(c: ConsoleView): void
- Sets the controller object link. Used by ConsoleController.
+setEventTypeList(et: EventType): void
+getEventType(typeName: string): EventType