A lot of the methods in this class require a lot of printing. The print outs should be compact and organized, utilizing the real estate of each line of output.
- A link to the battle. Set by the ConsoleController.
- A link to the controller. Set by the ConsoleController.
- Just pass.
+printParty(p: Party): void
- Prints out the stats for all the fighters in a party. Groups those fighters together.
+printFighter(f: Fighter): void
- Print out the state of the given fighter.
- Print an event's stats. Nothing special, just the executor, type.
- Print a transaction. Executor, target, list of stat changes.
- Print out equiption information.
+printEventTypeMenu(f: Fighter): void
- Print out an enumerated list of events (menu) that a Fighter can actually do. This list can be accesed through the Fighter's getEventTypes method. Keep the same format as printEventTypeMenu().
- Print out an enumerated list of fighters (menu) that a the user can select. Keep the same format as printEventTypeMenu().
- Then print the state of the parties.
- Prints a numbered menu: New Game, Load Game, Save Game, Random Battle, Quit.
+setBattle(b: Battle): void
- Sets the battle object link. Used by ConsoleController.
+setController(c: ConsoleController): void
- Sets the controller object link. Used by ConsoleController.