July 17, 2010
- Asgard 0.3.4 has been released.
- Database refactoring, and Python Console STDIN, Interactive and File modes. See README.
September 20, 2009
- Asgard Bugzilla
- We now have a bugzilla for enhancements and bugs to the engine, game, and websites.
September 5, 2009
- Asgard 0.3.3 has been released.
- We now have a graphics engine and a little demo to show it off.
- Go team go! :-)
September 2, 2009
- Asgard 0.3.3 enters testing.
November 2, 2008
- Asgard 0.3.2 has been released.
- This release was mainly cleanup and a few minor bugfixes.
October 1, 2008
- Asgard 0.3.1 has been released.
- Asgard 0.3.2 will now be a quick release for performing some minor tune-ups to the system components developed in Asgard 0.3.1. Implementation of a graphics engine will be released under Asgard 0.3.3.
April 30, 2008
- New Wiki Logo from Steve. Thanks Steve!
- Docs for Asgard 0.3.2's Milestone 2: Loki have been posted for review.
April 8, 2008
- A meeting on releasing Asgard 0.3.1 was conducted yesterday. To see what was discussed, click here.
- Check out the Gameplay section. Click here or go to Story and click on "Gameplay General Discussion" under "In Game"->"Future gameplay plans:". Feel free to add your own ideas that you would like to see incorporated into the game.
- Check out some basic gameplay/game development philosophies that will be used in the game at Story under "Goals and Philosophy".
April 6, 2008
- New Domain. We're now located at wiki.asgardrpg.org.
- A nice front page website is on the way.
- Account Registration Unlocked, happy editing :).
April 1, 2008
- The joke's on us; Asgard 0.3.1 has run into some minor snags. New release date is April 15, 2008!
- Oh, your toes are untied! Haha, made you...hey, where are my toes?!?
March 20, 2008
- Asgard 0.3.1 slated for release on April Fools Day (no foolin'!).
- Discussion will begin on Asgard 0.3.2 within the coming week.
- Happy (belated) St. Patrick's Day! For you developers out there who were programming drunk, did any of you reach the Ballmer Peak?
- Also, happy Good Friday, Easter, happy happy happy, joy joy joy!
December 9, 2007
- Why don't you quench your thirst with one of our Drinks? And while you're at it, check out our Plants. Can't guarantee you'll find any Christmas poinsettias, though.
November 8, 2007
- Milestone 1: LevelMyth documentation available.
November 3, 2007
- Front page to be given face lift.
- Milestones 1 and 2 for minor release 0.3.1 are under way.
- Release Date to be posted soon.
October 2, 2007
- Spam has gotten out of control. We have decided to temporarily block New User Registration until we can upgrade the Wiki and install Captcha software.
September 17, 2007
- Asgard 0.3.0 released.
April 15, 2007
- Asgard 0.3.0 docs have been posted.
April 13, 2007
- The Asgard 0.3.0 Planning Phase has ended. We will be releasing documentation soon. Additionally, the coding phase has begun. More information concerning release dates will be available soon.
February 2, 2007
- Asgard 0.2.5 Released.
January 24, 2007
- Asgard 0.2.5 Reopened as minor release.
- To be completed by February 1, 2007.
January 15, 2007
January 1, 2007
- Happy New Year!
- Asgard 0.2.5 nearly finished.
December 5, 2006
November 14, 2006
November 5, 2006
October 17, 2006
October 11, 2006
- Asgard Weekly Report Issue #3 - Asgard 0.2.4
October 8, 2006
October 5, 2006
- Asgard Weekly Report Issue #2 - Statuses Part I
September 27, 2006
- Asgard Weekly Report Issue #1 - Event Execution Cycle
September 21, 2006
September 17, 2006
- New Task system devised involving priority chains
- Asgard 0.2.3 API revamped
September 5, 2006