- The Fighter that the transaction is being executed on. Can be the same as executor.
- The stat name. i.e. "hp", "mp", "level"
- How much the stat is changed. This maybe a problem, please examine.
- The status this transaction inflicts
Transaction(target: Fighter, stat: string, change: int)
- Construct a Transaction for modifying Statistics.
Transaction(target: Fighter, status: string, add: bool)
- Perform transaction in target. Called by Event.execute().
- Note: If change = 0 and status != "", generate the Status object and it's Transactions based off the target's Statistics.
- If add is set to True, add the status, if add is set to False, remove it. (if this is a Status Transaction)
setTarget(target: Fighter): void
setStat(stat: string): void
setChange(change: int): void
setStatus(status: string): void